Saturday, May 15, 2010

wall to wall photos





































Photos in our hallway upstairs











Fireplace mantel is filled with new and very old photos








The dinning room displays many photos too.








I have always had a love for photography, and through the years have taken hundreds of family photos,which some are proudly displayed through out our house. I've recently came upon this book"Living with what you love" and am very curious to see the inside of it. I might have to make a trip to Barnes and Noble really soon,but until then the Internet will have to be my source of of all these beautiful rooms so artfully arranged with picture frames. pure eye candy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger